KART'S REQUESTS THREAD!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you think letting players present their own content is a good idea?

100% 100% 
[ 9 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

KART'S REQUESTS THREAD!

Post by Kart on Mon May 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Want to contribute to the game, but don't know what to make or what i want? Then this thread is for you!  Very Happy

If you're still reading this, i assume you want to make some shit for the game and embed your own name into the history of Old World.
I'm listing a number of things i need below this. Whether or not i use your content is completely reliant on if i like it or not, or if it fits into the game, graphic-wise.
Remember, this is a pixelart game, so stick to the pixelart approach when making graphics.

If you make one of the things listed below and i accept it as content to be put in the game, i will cross the thing over and add "done by <yournamehere>" after it.

Things i need

32x32 Item icon sprites:
REMEMBER TO MAKE ONE COPY OF YOUR ITEM SPRITE WITH A WHITE OUTLINE ENCASING THE ITEM. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'm TALKING ABOUT, LOOK AT THE /items/ FOLDER. EACH ITEM HAS A WHITE OUTLINE THAT IS USED WHEN YOU CLICK AN ITEM TO HIGHLIGHT IT.

• Drinking glass
  • Red metal shards

Paperdolls
To make paperdolls, go edit things onto the character sprite in /characters/. When you're done with that, remove the character sprite and have only the item that is supposed to be equipped on the picture in each frame.

• Cutlass
  • Any form of mage equipment. I'm short on that.

Last edited by Kart on Thu May 28, 2015 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Kart
Admin

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: KART'S REQUESTS THREAD!

Post by Upfade on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Cursed Skull Helm sprite

Use Version

Paperdoll

Created as a mage helm, but it looks sort of beefy. Possible high level hybrid helm? Feedback would be appreciated, I can probably create a full set if you like it. Possibly a chest-guard with robe bottom for the hybrid version?

Oh, and I hope these shard suffice (if you ain't already got 'em that is)

Use Ver:

Upfade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top