HP Improvements

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HP Improvements

Post by Weiner on Sun May 24, 2015 1:05 pm

Thanks to Kart for re-balancing the combat exp. Now that HP regen is 1 per 6 hours, it's time to give him more shit. I understand that HP regens super slow to make the game a bit harder and add some extra risk. However, here's some points that should be implemented that would make the health system better for everyone.

• Food: Since food is the only main source of healing now, food was left unchanged after the patch and food is consumed really quickly when fighting mobs. In fact, it's more efficient to commit suicide and then come back to where you left off. Not something you want to happen. My suggestion would be to multiply the HP gain for all food by 5 to make food a considerable choice over suicide.
  • PVE: The main problem with mobs is that they never miss or hit 0. Even if you have the best defense and armor, it will bring the mobs damage down to a minimum 1 damage per second. 1 damage per second actually drains any players health quite quickly and leveling up health will only give you a mere extra 2 seconds to live.
  • HP regen equipment?: ayy lmao

Cheers m80s

Last edited by Weiner on Mon May 25, 2015 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total

Weiner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HP Improvements

Post by Decoy on Sun May 24, 2015 4:23 pm

Ok maybe not multiply the food by x5, maybe x2.5.

I agree on the mobs problems. If they could hit 0's and if their attack speed was standardized to the player I think would be a major improvement.

Decoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiner on Sun May 24, 2015 4:36 pm

Decoy wrote:Ok maybe not multiply the food by x5, maybe x2.5.
I see why, but remember, the previous HP regen allowed you to farm until you died by hunger/thirst without ANY food. Now, food is the only option and 2.5x is not enough but 5x should. Heres something to consider:
Ghouls deal roughly 30 damage to me per kill. I use tuna as my source of food (8 hp/30g). This means I will need approximately 3-4 tuna per kill or 90g to 120g per kill which is very inefficient.
(2.5x) 30 damage - 1.5 tuna (30 hp) = 45g per kill. Still pretty inefficient as a full inv of tuna (1080g) will only let you sustain you for 24 kills.
(5x) 30 damage - 0.75 tuna (40 hp) = 22.5g per kill. Sustain for 48 kills. Seems reasonable.
Let me know what you think

Weiner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Decoy on Sun May 24, 2015 4:49 pm

Weiner wrote:
Decoy wrote:Ok maybe not multiply the food by x5, maybe x2.5.
I see why, but remember, the previous HP regen allowed you to farm until you died by hunger/thirst without ANY food. Now, food is the only option and 2.5x is not enough but 5x should. Heres something to consider:
Ghouls deal roughly 30 damage to me per kill. I use tuna as my source of food (8 hp/30g). This means I will need approximately 3-4 tuna per kill or 90g to 120g per kill which is very inefficient.
(2.5x) 30 damage - 1.5 tuna (30 hp) = 45g per kill. Still pretty inefficient as a full inv of tuna (1080g) will only let you sustain you for 24 kills.
(5x) 30 damage - 0.75 tuna (40 hp) = 22.5g per kill. Sustain for 48 kills. Seems reasonable.
Let me know what you think

Ok, but tuna isn't even a high level fish. Sharks heal for 20. if we multiply by x5 it would be half the hp of a max hp level player. That's too much

Decoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiner on Sun May 24, 2015 4:51 pm

Decoy wrote:Ok, but tuna isn't even a high level fish. Sharks heal for 20. if we multiply by x5 it would be half the hp of a max hp level player. That's too much
That's fine because sharks are rare and expensive. Currently, sharks arn't even obtainable except for the rare drop from bandits.

Weiner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Decoy on Sun May 24, 2015 4:57 pm

Weiner wrote:
Decoy wrote:Ok, but tuna isn't even a high level fish. Sharks heal for 20. if we multiply by x5 it would be half the hp of a max hp level player. That's too much
That's fine because sharks are rare and expensive. Currently, sharks arn't even obtainable except for the rare drop from bandits.

Eventually sharks will be fishable.

Decoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiner on Sun May 24, 2015 4:58 pm

Decoy wrote:
Weiner wrote:
But they will at least require 60 fishing, which is pretty hard to get and make them a high cost food, which offsets their 100 hp gain.

Weiner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Decoy on Sun May 24, 2015 5:01 pm

Weiner wrote:
Decoy wrote:
Weiner wrote:
But they will at least require 60 fishing, which is pretty hard to get and make them a high cost food, which offsets their 100 hp gain.

Lol i got 99 fishing

Decoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiner on Sun May 24, 2015 5:03 pm

Decoy wrote:Lol i got 99 fishing
Thank me later when the rich kids want 100hp-refilling sharks :^)

Weiner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Decoy on Sun May 24, 2015 5:04 pm

Weiner wrote:

No nigga its too op

Decoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiner on Sun May 24, 2015 5:05 pm

Decoy wrote:
Weiner wrote:
No nigga its too op
No fug you nigga x5 or gtfo

Weiner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Decoy on Sun May 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Weiner wrote:
No fug you nigga x5 or gtfo[/quote]

Just do x2.5, reduce enemy attack speed, and give them the chance to hit 0s. Everything should be fine then.

Decoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiner on Sun May 24, 2015 5:11 pm

Decoy wrote:
Just do x2.5, reduce enemy attack speed, and give them the chance to hit 0s. Everything should be fine then.
Enjoy eating a full inv of tuna for a few kills, peasant.

Weiner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top