Old World Revamp

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Decoy on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:22 am

Would player building be more diverse if you allowed players to only be able to use 1 gem

Decoy

Posts : 16
Join date : 2015-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Kart on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:10 am

I'll make lots of gems that do different things.
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Kifru Von Fluchkraft on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:09 pm

Another question mighty Kart. (And yes i love flying ships, they're the best way to fly not even the summons compare to a good flying ship) We'll be able to customize our flying ship? (Colors, or use it to attack monsters etc...)
avatar
Kifru Von Fluchkraft

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-08-04
Age : 18
Location : Calradia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Kart on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:49 pm

Kifru Von Fluchkraft wrote:Another question mighty Kart. (And yes i love flying ships, they're the best way to fly not even the summons compare to a good flying ship) We'll be able to customize our flying ship? (Colors, or use it to attack monsters etc...)

To an extent. Not very much, though.
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Kart on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:47 pm

Survival system added again (hunger, thirst, sleep)
Fixed PVP bug where hits wouldn't display
Added real defense system
Fixed spell scaling
Made a good damage formula for all kinds of combats
Added bows with ranged projectiles that scale off AGI
Added staffs with ranged projectiles that scale off INT
Started working on quest to use the Inn(Stop the deranged man from bothering customers by screaming outside the Inn)
Shirts shop added
Legs shop added
Various other bugs fixed
Added goblin gfx, unnamed flying eyeball with wings gfx
Ripped all animations from old project
PVP Everywhere, only 5 levels higher or lower attackable now
Party Interface halfway done
Stealth mechanics done
Monk with life advice added to town
You can no longer be a boat on land(bugfix)



Bank is kind of empty, but don't worry, i'll decorate it and fill it up nicely. Right now, i'm working on trading posts.
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Femenazi on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:01 am

Wow lots of updates, it's coming along good kart! Can't wait for a test release

Femenazi

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Kart on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:58 am

https://soundcloud.com/lurviq/old-world-turf-wars
https://soundcloud.com/lurviq/old-world-ost-sailing-the-seas
https://soundcloud.com/lurviq/old-world-ost-overworld
New tracks
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by sannah on Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:02 am

love the tracks, my favorite would deffinitly be the overworld. I feel a FF vibe and it makes me amped having to hear music like this in the background during game play. Makes me want to sink my teeth into a good RPG right now, Cant wait for the new release!
The 'sailing the seas' music is perfect for cruising on a ship I think, idk why it fits so perfectly but it really dig it who made these tracks, killnumb? and lets all pray for a boat ride shorter than 5 minutes ;D LOL
avatar
sannah

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-05-14
Age : 24
Location : stuck in an oil painting

View user profile http://instagram.com/urbanbeauty

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Kart on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:40 pm

sannah wrote:love the tracks, my favorite would deffinitly be the overworld. I feel a FF vibe and it makes me amped having to hear music like this in the background during game play. Makes me want to sink my teeth into a good RPG right now, Cant wait for the new release!
The 'sailing the seas' music is perfect for cruising on a ship I think, idk why it fits so perfectly but it really dig it who made these tracks, killnumb? and lets all pray for a boat ride shorter than 5 minutes ;D LOL

This time, i made them :>
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Kart on Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:51 pm

New track
https://soundcloud.com/lurviq/old-world-siege
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Kart on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:57 pm

Another new track
https://soundcloud.com/lurviq/old-world-forest
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Kart on Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:24 pm

Another track:
https://soundcloud.com/lurviq/old-world-port-town
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by sannah on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:12 am

Kart wrote:
sannah wrote:love the tracks, my favorite would deffinitly be the overworld. I feel a FF vibe and it makes me amped having to hear music like this in the background during game play. Makes me want to sink my teeth into a good RPG right now, Cant wait for the new release!
The 'sailing the seas' music is perfect for cruising on a ship I think, idk why it fits so perfectly but it really dig it who made these tracks, killnumb? and lets all pray for a boat ride shorter than 5 minutes ;D LOL

This time, i made them :>

you're doing a gr8 job! really loving these tracks you're laying down afro
avatar
sannah

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-05-14
Age : 24
Location : stuck in an oil painting

View user profile http://instagram.com/urbanbeauty

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Whims on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:31 am

Kart wrote:Survival system added again (hunger, thirst, sleep)
Fixed PVP bug where hits wouldn't display
Added real defense system
Fixed spell scaling
Made a good damage formula for all kinds of combats
Added bows with ranged projectiles that scale off AGI
Added staffs with ranged projectiles that scale off INT
Started working on quest to use the Inn(Stop the deranged man from bothering customers by screaming outside the Inn)
Shirts shop added
Legs shop added
Various other bugs fixed
Added goblin gfx, unnamed flying eyeball with wings gfx
Ripped all animations from old project
PVP Everywhere, only 5 levels higher or lower attackable now
Party Interface halfway done
Stealth mechanics done
Monk with life advice added to town
You can no longer be a boat on land(bugfix)



Bank is kind of empty, but don't worry, i'll decorate it and fill it up nicely. Right now, i'm working on trading posts.

>Monk with life advice added to town
sold.
avatar
Whims

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by rares on Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:04 am

can you just let us play already? I went on the old fourms and seen this was on and i just want to test it out like what we did with the old one!

rares

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Kart on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:44 pm

rares wrote:can you just let us play already? I went on the old fourms and seen this was on and i just want to test it out like what we did with the old one!

I do upload test versions once in a while, but it's not 'playable' yet.
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by MatiasMunk on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:56 pm

So is this a custom game engine or still Eclipse engine?

MatiasMunk

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Femenazi on Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:10 am

Are you still updating? There hasn't been any news in weeks.

Femenazi

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Kart on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:48 pm

Femenazi wrote:Are you still updating? There hasn't been any news in weeks.

Yeah, I am. Recently, I haven't been as frequent in progress. I will get back to it soon, though. Made some more music, made a jail system, pk tokens system, reworked how exp works, fixed stealth, made a jail system, added a bounty system and made it so guards make pkers go to jail for 4 x kills minutes. PK Status fades away after 10min of getting it.

I will start streaming again soon.
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Kart on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:49 pm

MatiasMunk wrote:So is this a custom game engine or still Eclipse engine?

It's a bug fixed version of Eclipse Mega with lots of addons including deathbeams particle system and much more.
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by MatiasMunk on Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:58 am

So I was wondering, are you still like this LurviQ?
Cus if you are, I won't be playing Old World;




MatiasMunk

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Kart on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:41 pm

MatiasMunk wrote:So I was wondering, are you still like this LurviQ?
Cus if you are, I won't be playing Old World;




Nah, I was 13 when I made that post.
Back then, I didn't realize eclipse was aimed at people with little to no game development experience.
Although seeing a billion two-day projects being pumped out and slapping MMORPG on there is still frustrating to watch No
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Kart on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Kart wrote:
MatiasMunk wrote:So I was wondering, are you still like this LurviQ?
Cus if you are, I won't be playing Old World;




Nah, I was 13 when I made that post.
Back then, I didn't realize eclipse was aimed at people with little to no game development experience.
Although seeing a billion two-day projects being pumped out and slapping MMORPG on there is still frustrating to watch No
Also, the reason why my account was suspended was because of copyright strikes, not me being an asshole.
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by MatiasMunk on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Nice job at double posting such a huge post, making the whole thread page look horrible.

And just fyi, there's already a game called Old World, which has a custom built engine.

MatiasMunk

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Kart on Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:03 am

MatiasMunk wrote:Nice job at double posting such a huge post, making the whole thread page look horrible.

And just fyi, there's already a game called Old World, which has a custom built engine.

It's called 'the old world' and hasn't been updated in 2 years. I think i'm good here.
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Old World Revamp

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum