Rares reborn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rares reborn

Post by rares on Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:02 am

Hey,

My name was rares and I played in 2012 when you could have your own house and everything it was one of my favorite games that I had ever played cause it was soo small yet soo much to do. I cant wait to get on and play this.!!!1

rares

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rares reborn

Post by Kart on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:50 pm

Welcome back bruh. Also, if you donated on Fantura, you'll get donor status here too, so don't worry about that.
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rares reborn

Post by sannah on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Kart wrote:Welcome back bruh. Also, if you donated on Fantura, you'll get donor status here too, so don't worry about that.
i was always broke on old world days but since then i got a well paying job, can i still contribute in any way?
avatar
sannah

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-05-14
Age : 24
Location : stuck in an oil painting

View user profile http://instagram.com/urbanbeauty

Back to top Go down

Re: Rares reborn

Post by Kart on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:28 am

sannah wrote:
Kart wrote:Welcome back bruh. Also, if you donated on Fantura, you'll get donor status here too, so don't worry about that.
i was always broke on old world days but since then i got a well paying job, can i still contribute in any way?

If you'd like to donate to the project, send moolah to emil1000123@gmail.com
At least $5 If you'd like VIP status when the game comes out :p
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rares reborn

Post by Juketsu on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:22 am

Hi rares o/
avatar
Juketsu

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rares reborn

Post by Kart on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:09 am

Juketsu wrote:Hi rares o/

Even Juk is back lmao
I gotta speed up the development of this so we can all play
Did you ever decide to do anything with Fantura?
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rares reborn

Post by Juketsu on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:12 am

Kart wrote:
Juketsu wrote:Hi rares o/

Even Juk is back lmao
I gotta speed up the development of this so we can all play
Did you ever decide to do anything with Fantura?


I spent tons of time reworking Fantura, then had some irl problems and at some point lost both the old and new source and million other things. Long story.




avatar
Juketsu

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rares reborn

Post by Kart on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:19 am

Juketsu wrote:
Kart wrote:
Juketsu wrote:Hi rares o/

Even Juk is back lmao
I gotta speed up the development of this so we can all play
Did you ever decide to do anything with Fantura?


I spent tons of time reworking Fantura, then had some irl problems and at some point lost both the old and new source and million other things. Long story.





Aww sucks, you should add me on Skype:

emil1000123 (comes up as meme boy)

If you want in on the new project, that is
currently stuck on designing the fucking sprite
avatar
Kart
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 21
Location : Meme Paradise

View user profile http://oldworld.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rares reborn

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum